Wednesday, July 30, 2008

SYTYCD Top 6

If I were the supreme justice of SYTYCD, the top 4 would be...

Katie, Joshua, Courtney, and Mark!

Now first a little bit of bad news. It breaks my heart to say this, but for some reason, Katie's usual spirit did not shine as much tonight. I do not know if it is because of her, or because of the way every single dancer stepped up their game. She is still truly flawless, but she did not entertain me the way she usually does.

Part of her problem is her pairing with Josh, who is phenomenal. Maybe Katie wanted to take a step back and let him have some of the limelight? I don't know, but Josh outshined Katie in both dances, especially the Paso Doble. That was out of this world.

Courtney and Mark were just pure entertainment. They are so fun to watch all the time, and I believe Mark's spirit shines just as much as Katie's. They both just get so much joy out of dancing; it is so evident on their faces.

The reason Chelsea and Twitch did not get my vote was simply because they were both outdanced. Twitch was a major disappointment tonight. He could not keep up with Chelsea at all, who was on fire. But she was let down by her partner. In the end, Katie's portfolio, and Courtney's brilliance tonight trumped Chelsea.

Can I just say that Sonja's jazz routine is now officially my favorite routine of all time? As Adam Shankman said it, it was SICK! Was he about to cry? Is he in love with Tyce? I was really confused...

No comments: