Thursday, May 8, 2008

Crazy for Coach Diaz!

First he says, I swear I will never put Justin in an embarrassing situation. Then he says, Let's meet halfway...you let him come to gym class and I'll let him choreograph the cheerleading squad. Who knew gym teachers could be so EO sensitive?

Finally, Ugly Betty has some spice. This season has sort of been a downer, with Wilhemina's crazy sister, Christina's isolated pregnancy, Henry never seeing Betty...it seems as if every character has their own little story going on, so there's less and less interaction. We need more Mark and Amanda, Christina and Betty, Daniel and his sister! And I'm totally not shedding a tear for Henry leaving town (or the show?). I totally heart Gio more. And now there's Coach Diaz...mmmmmmm! (more images here)


No comments: