Thursday, May 8, 2008

Reality Roundup

So Jason Castro finally got the boot. I wonder what took so long. Who was voting for him in the first place? He doesn't have a good voice. He doesn't have good looks. Even worse is his nasty hair. He is super awkward and annoying. My personal pick this year is Sayeisha. David Cook has become mad boring to me, and while Archuleta has an amazing voice, I cannot imagine him having any staying power. Plus, he will have a totally glitterific meltdown ala Mooriah.

Dominique was eliminated from ANTM. I personally would have picked Whitney to leave, but either one is fine I guess. If the top two are not Anya and Fatima, I would be extremely shocked. Anya is the clear winner of this cycle, considering the heaps of praise Seventeen's editor gave her at judging. Unless Fatima can pull off some miracle, Anya is going to be easy, breezy, beautiful Covergirl.

No comments: